We are looking forward to the Pack camping trip Saturday, March 10, 2018 from around 2:00 PM through Sunday at 10:00 AM at Camp Wanocksett, Upper Jaffrey Rd, Dublin, NH. http://pack135.com/event/cub-scout-camp-out-2/?instance_id=198
Please try to carpool. There is limited parking.
- NO ONE is allowed on Thorndike Pond which is near our cabins. The ice is thin. Please stay off.
- Only Bears and Webelos who have their Whittling Chip Patch may use a pocket knife.
What to bring
- Sleds! Inner tubes! There is a hill near our cabins. There have been ramps for jumps in the past. Consider bringing helmets.
- Snow clothes for sledding.
- Boots for hikes in the snow.
- Frisbees, footballs, etc.
- Board and card games for picnic tables inside the cabins.
- Optional: tent. We have cabins, and there may be snow on the ground, but there is room near our cabins for intrepid tenters.
- See more about what to bring and what not to bring: http://pack135.com/activities/camping/
- The Pack will provide food based on the headcount we have received. Actual cost will be announced at the campsite, but expect it to be around $10-15 per head for Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast.
- We expect to cook on propane stoves for dinner and then have s’mores around a campfire.
- If you want more than water for dinner, feel free to bring your own drinks.