We are looking forward to the Pack camping trip Saturday, March 23-24, 2019 from around 1:00 PM through Sunday at 10:00 AM at Camp Wanocksett, Upper Jaffrey Rd, Dublin, NH. http://pack135.com/event/cub-scout-camp-out/
Please try to carpool. There is limited parking.
• NO ONE is allowed on Thorndike Pond which is near our cabins. The ice is thin. Please stay off.
• Only Bears and Webelos who have their Whittling Chip Patch may use a pocket knife.
What to bring
• Winter clothes.
• Boots for hikes in the snow.
• Frisbees, footballs, etc.
• Board and card games for picnic tables inside the cabins.
• Optional: tent. We have cabins, and there may be snow on the ground, but there is room near our cabins for intrepid tenters.
• See more about what to bring and what not to bring: http://pack135.com/activities/camping/
• The Pack will provide food based on the headcount we have received. Actual cost will be announced at the campsite, but expect it to be around $10-15 per head for Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast.
• We expect to cook on propane stoves for dinner and then have s’mores around a campfire.
• If you want more than water for dinner, feel free to bring your own drinks.