Pack Outing – Rocket Launch POSTPONED

November 11, 2018 @ 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Foss Farm

Due to high winds in the forecast, the Pack 135 Rocket Launching is postponed  to Sunday, November 11, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
We will still be meeting at Foss Farm.

Feel free to show up whenever is convenient between 11:00AM and 3:00PM.
We will be monitoring the weather on Saturday and send an update by 10:00 a.m. Saturday morning about whether the weather is cooperating..
Rain (or high wind) date Sunday, November 11, 2018

Bookmark the permalink.