HERE IS WHAT WE WILL ENJOY:
- Exploring every nook, cranny and exhibit of the entire Battleship Cove fleet
- Sleeping in the same authentic bunks that the sailors slept in
- Learning how the sailors lived and worked on board
- Participating in engaging special activities
- Gathering ’round to watch an action-packed feature film
- Mingling with veterans who made history
- Having a full dinner and breakfast in the Officer’s Wardroom (all included in the price of your stay)
- and more!
WHAT TO PACK IN YOUR SEABAG:
- Sleeping bag or warm blanket & pillow.
- Toiletry items .
- Portable power bank.
- Snacks (ONLY water is allowed to be consumed in bunk areas)
- Money for souvenirs– Take home a set of dog tags or an overnight patch!
WHAT TO LEAVE ASHORE:
- Power strips, electric chargers, etc. Outlet use is restricted to critical medical equipment ONLY.
REMEMBER TO DRESS FOR THE WEATHER:
- Many of the bunking areas are heated in the winter and air conditioned in the summer, however, campers should plan to dress as they do for a typical outdoor camping experience.
See the calendar event for dates and times. More details here.